Saturday 10 March 2012

Relax, it's the Weekend!

 

Doesn't the weekend always seem to take forever to come?! I feel like I haven't had a proper weekend in such a long time, we've been so busy and ill and then busy again, it feels like forever since I had a relaxing weekend. This weekend though, this weekend it's all going to change! For a start I'm still in bed and I'm blogging, this has not happened for ages! I'm also in the process o convincing husband to bring me breakfast in bed- we'll see how that works out!

My other plans for the weekend include some gardening, a swim, some reading, a movie, some knitting, some card making and I may even bake! This may seem like a busy weekend but I think when you're doing all your favourite things it feels different, do you agree?

What are you doing this weekend?

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment