Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Year - New Challenges


 

I love the New Year, I like looking back over the previous year and thinking about the things I have done, the places I went and the things I have achieved but I love looking forward! By nature I am a planner and love to make lists so I am in my element at this time of year.

I'm not a huge fan of resolutions but there are always things I would like to do and some things I would like to change. This year is no different, so here is my to do list:

1. Swim a mile a week (52 miles by January 1st 2013)
2. Read one book a week
3. Start another blog
4. Be less judgemental
5. Knit more
6. Be more chilled

I have already started some of these, like the new blog and I am trying to be more chilled, which is much easier said than done. I am going to the swimming pool tonight so hopefully will be on my way to my goal, that is unless I drown or can't face showing the public my body in a swimsuit! I have also managed to read one book this year already and nearly finished the second. I will post a review on the first hopefully at the weekend. So now I've started all I have to do is keep it up, how hard can that be?!? 

Stay tuned for updates...

Have you made any resolutions or plans for the coming year?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some good resolutions, though I can't do resolutions...I just kind of make rough plans I want to do, and its a bonus if it happens he he. Although sounds like you already achieved number 3 already :)

    ReplyDelete